|Usage/Application||Hair Restore Formula|
|Packaging Size||120 ml|
|Composition||Minoxidil 10% w/v|
|Manufactured By||Dr. Reddy's|
Mintop 10% Solution is a medicine used in the treatment of male pattern baldness. It is most effective in treating familial hair loss or thinning at the top of the scalp, not in front. This medicine helps to stimulate hair growth by increasing the blood circulation to the hair follicles. However, the amount of hair growth is different for each person. During the first 2 weeks of application, your hair fall may increase temporarily. This is normal and is a sign that Minoxidil is working. This medicine should strictly be taken according to the doctor’s advice.
Mintop 10% Solution is a vasodilator, which expands the blood vessels to promote blood flow. This reduces your blood pressure. The topical application of Mintop 10% Solution on your scalp helps in increasing blood flow through the vasodilation process. This increased blood flow provides more nutrition and oxygen to the hair follicle, which prevents hair cell death. It also stimulates hair growth by prolonging the action of a chemical messenger (anagen). This is how it works to lower your blood pressure, and treats your alopecia (hair loss).Each ml contains:
- Minoxidril (100 mg)
- Alcohol (95%) IP
- Equivalent to absolute alcohol 40 % w/v
- Store in a cool dry place away from light
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep the bottle in the carton and close after every use.
- Warning to be sold by retail on a dermatologist prescription only
As directed by dermatologist How to apply: Spray
- Open the cap
- Insert the spray and screw it firmly on the bottle
- Spray 5 - 6 times over the entire scalp (1 spray release approx 0.2 ml)
- Rub with fingers gently and spread it evenly over the scalp.
- Open the cap
- Insert the dropper and sqeeze the rubber bulb. release the bulb till solution fills upto 1 mL mark
- Apply the solution over the affected area
- Rub with fingers gently and spread it, evenly over the scalp.