Advance Wound CareOur product range includes a wide range of duoderm cgf dressing, prolene hernia system and duoderm hydroactive gel.
Approx. Price: Rs 800 / PieceGet Latest Price
DuoDERM CGF Dressing
|Usage/Application||Use on dermal ulcers|
|Material||Gelling Fiber Wound Dressing|
is an adherent dressing indicated for the management of exuding wounds.
Ease of Use:
- It is beneficial for patient health that trained healthcare professionals use DuoDERM® CGF™ Dressings at the right point in time during the healing of a wound.
- It promotes granulation and facilitates autolytic debridement.
- Autolytic debridement removes necrotic tissue as quickly as enzymatic debridement.
- Evidence-based action plans for hydrating dry wounds include creation of a moist wound environment to prevent wound drying and to allow autolytic debridement to occur.
- DuoDERM Dressings can be worn for up to seven days.
- The dressings are highly conformable – and can be easily and gently molded into place
Approx. Price: Rs 5,623 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Size||5cm x 10cm|
The Prolene (Polypropylene) Hernia System is a sterile, pre-shaped, three dimensional device constructed of an onlay patch connected by a mesh cylinder to a circular underlay patch. The material is undyed Prolene (Polypropylene) Mesh constructed of knitted nonabsorbable polypropylene filaments.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,188 / PackGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||30 g|
|Treatment||Used to support autolytic debridement in dry wounds|
® Hydroactive Gel
is a clear, preservative-free, viscous hydrogel. Indicated for the management of partial- and full-thickness wounds, ideally as a filler for dry cavity wounds to provide a moist healing environment. • Allows non-traumatic removal of secondary dressing without damaging new tissue