Hernia KitProviding you the best range of hernia kit with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,024 / PackGet Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Inguinal Hernia Repair|
|Features||Elastic,Ultrasonic clean,Edges seated|
- Dolphin Sutures offers a unique kit specially designed for hernia surgeries. It is a combination of 3 sutures and a polypropylene mesh which helps the surgeons and OT staffs perform the procedure.
- The first suture in the hernia kit has two options; the first bears the code number TS2407U. The suture provided is 76 cm, size 3-0, Coated & Braided Polyglactin 910 Undyed absorbable suture with a length of 76 cm, the suture is attached to a 3/8 Circle Reverse Cutting 26 mm needle, which is extremely sharp and can take multiple bites on the inguinal canal thus sealing it.
- The alternative to the TS2407U in the kit is TS1326, where the suture provided is 70 cm, size 3-0, Monofilament Poliglecapronone 25 Undyed absorbable suture. The suture is less elastic, has very less memory and has a very high tensile strength. The suture is equipped with a 3/8 Circle Cutting 26 mm Prime needle. The function of the suture is same i.e. suturing the inguinal canal.
- The Second suture in the kit consists of TS 841, which is equipped with ½ Circle round body 30 mm atraumatic, highly sharpened, bend resistant needle which is used to anchor the mesh on the body. The primary function of this suture is to ligate cut open portion of the neck of the peritoneum. The secondary function of this suture is to fix the mesh on the weak muscular tissues. As the needle is round bodied, it will not damage the pores of the mesh while anchoring to the body. The suture provided is size 2-0 non absorbable polypropylene which is coloured blue so it can easily identified against the undyed colour of the mesh. The suture has minimal elasticity hence it secures the mesh firmly against the tissue; additionally the suture has a longer length of 90 cm hence the shortage of suture while anchoring will not occur.
- The third suture in the kit consists of TS 842, which is equipped with ½ Circle round body 30 mm atraumatic, highly sharpened, bend resistant needle which is used to anchor the mesh on the body. The suture provided is Non Absorbable Monofilament Polypropylene Blue suture having a length of 90 cm .The primary function of this suture is to ligate the fatty tissues and the epidermis. As the suture is Non absorbable the suture needs to be removed from the body when the wound is completely healed.
- The fourth and the final item of the kit is sterilized monofilament knitted undyed polypropylene mesh with the dimension of 6X11 cm or 8X15 cm. The only function of the mesh is to provide the support to the abdominal muscular tissues which is weakened by the protruding abdominal sac in the inguinal canal over a period of time. Based on the surgeons choice the mesh can be reshaped or applied in original shape over the abdominal muscle.
- HK-M kit contains TS2407U, TS 841, TS 842 and Mesh 6x11 cm or 8x15cm.
- HKP-M contains TS1326, TS 841, TS 842 and Mesh 6x11 cm or 8x15cm.